Time slot delivery.
- Here’s a surprise, we can deliver for sunrise.
- Book a slot to get the frock
- Take a shot at our delivery slots
- Style with a smile
- Not smiled in a while?
- Do you go mad for a shoulder pad?
- Need a hand with the unplanned?
- Bottomless spending but never offending
- In hurry? not to worry
- We save the day with effortless pay
- Heres something new, skip the que!
- Take a saving and get raving
- Take 15% and put the rest towards the rent
- Want to save cash? give us a bash.
- Save yourself cash for when your on the lash!
- Do you study? well here’s your new buddy!
- The little treat that will knock them off their feet.
- Treat a friend to the latest trend.
- Show them gratitude with the gift with some attitude!
Im going to highlight in bold my favourite ones. The time slot delivery ones are not as strong but I’m running out of time so I’m going to have to stick with what I’ve got.
Okay so I’m looking back into innuendo advertising. I think a light version of this with rhyming words could work! and it would make it stand out and make people pay attention. Innuendoes can be aimed at all ages because everyone will understand them. I don’t want to over do it though i need to find a balance.
Few of these have made me laugh, good start to my idea!
Ive been trying to think of words with double meanings. Ive been trying to ass rude words so that they can actually be used. After it all its how the public convey the message. Ive been looking on here to see how other people have used the idea of a double meaning to try and get a grasp on how to do it!
Okay so after researching into why they have wifi Ive come across this…
They have iPads in the store. Perfect to shop online for clothes on oasis and perfect to buy an item they haven’t got in stock. This is good to lock down a sale.
Basically after reading a few articles I’ve discovered that both customers and sales assistants use these iPads. They are in the changing rooms and the assistants have them so that they can check sizes, alternatives style and colours. They can then put the item over the iPad instead of queuing up. They can also buy and item independently without using the staff. they can simple log on, check the item they want, pay for it on the iPad and walk out. no interaction with staff is needed if you don’t want to talk to them!
"Staff can check product availability and place online orders when stock is not available" this is good as the customer cannot check this their selves. Also this is good because normally the customer would walk away after not seeing the size they want but now the staff can get onto the website and check availability and order the size they want. The customers can’t access this part of the website. Customer satisfaction will rise because of this also it makes the experience more fun to use iPads to buy things and it also quicker. it will make the customer happier as its something different and a faster service.